carpet cleaning machine
Product Code : Serena-Silent
Brand Name : CHARNOCK EQUIPMENTS
Supported by advanced facilities, diligent manpower and years of industry experience, our company has been able to offer Carpet Cleaning Machine. We use only top-quality metallic or non-metallic components for manufacturing the offered machine. Our most valued clients appreciate the offered machine for its hassle-free functioning, low maintenance, compact design and reliable operations. Owing to these features, this Carpet Cleaning Machine is widely used in different clubs, pubs, banks, shops and other places.
Advantages of Serena-Silent:
- Very silent working (60 decibels), that allows to use the machine with no discomfort for the worker and for other people. The machine can be used also during normal daily working time.
- High-waterlift technology allows incomparable dirt removal and shortest drying time: carpet can be dry in 1 hour!
- Carpet tool with aluminium vacuum head, practically indestructible.
- Special profile of the vacuum head, which allows to get the best suction even when the tool inclination changes.
- The height of the handle is adjustable, for greater ergonomics. The handle allows the worker to lift the tool and to press the vacuum head down on carpet with a very small effort.
- Spraying valve designed for avoiding any breaking.
- Tubes in stainless steel, strong and rustproof for the whole machine life.
- Quick disconnect spray nozzles, which can be removed by hand, without using any tool. The nozzles can be cleaned easily.
- It is possible to attach the optional instant hot water unit (HT1800) to the machine, in order to make the cleaning even more effective.
- Using the optional power-brush wand NS400BRUSH, it is possible to get excellent cleaning results, leaving carpet perfectly clean and dry in a single pass.
- With the optional SMARTKIT-EL, it is possible to perform automatic chemical dosing and carpet rinsing.
- Adding the pre-spray pipe and gun (PRESPRAY-EL) to the SMARTKIT-EL, it is also possible to pre-spray carpet before cleaning.
- With the optional vacuum tool NS270TURBODUST, it is possible to vacuum dust before cleaning, with the same machine
Other technical advantages of Serena-Silent:
- Detachable tanks. The machine can be carried easily even in a small car.
- High density polyethylene tanks, very strong and made for lasting a long time.
- Transparent unbreakable cover, which allows to see the dirty water while it is sucked.
- Easy to reach hole for filling the tank with clean water.
- Drainpipe for easily emptying the recovery tank.
- The gaskets are replaceable by hand since they are not glued. Easy to clean and change.
- since they are not glued. Easy to clean and change.
- Strong wheels, in antimark rubber.
- Brass quick-disconnect couplings, reliable and strong.
- Water pump with internal bypass, which allows an automatic regulation of the optimal water flow according to the tool used. Moreover, the bypass device makes the pump more reliable and avoids problems in the years.
- Water pump with external rectifier, specially sized for a greater reliability.
- Vacuum motor with thermal protection against overload.
- Vacuum motor treated against rust.
- Both motor and pump can work continuously.
- Modular design that makes the maintenance easier. The maintenance of the machine can be done at low costs.
|Recovery tank capacity:
| Solution tank capacity
|Three stages ÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬Ã¢â¬Å High Waterlift
3400 mm H2O
|Pump with by-pass:
|Number of nozzles:
|Weight (machine body):
|Weight (packaged machine):
||44 x 86 x 94 cm
||54 x 94 x 98 cm
||High density polyethylene
|Suitable to work with heater HT1800-220-M :